Search This Blog

Loading...

Where our friendship begins:

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Stamp collection --- part 2

What I have here is a one cent Franklin stamp dated in 1908-09, Scott # 331. It is in used condition. It can be sold as $0.25. But if you are lucky to have a mint condition, the price ranges from $12-45.00 each. Well, I just kept mine as one of my collection rather selling it each. How about you guys? Do you keep old and new stamps with you? Even now, I am keeping mint condition of the newly released stamps because you will never know that their value is so much more when it gets older and passed on to your children's children. Check the values of your stamps online from time to time too so  you will know how much they are valued these days.

4 comments:

chubskulit said...

Stamp collector ka pala sis, si John merong konti nyan super old na pati..

chubskulit said...

Just a quick visit here sis before going to bed.. ope you're okay.

Mel Cole said...

Thanks Rose, yep I collect some old used stamps. I thought of them just for fun, but you could invest from them even though they are of little value.

Dorincard said...

I appreciate your energy and love of life, with family activities. :)

Join my blog and be featured here: